STATS| SW: 348 |GW:
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 140
Height: 5'7"NOTE: 150 is definitely not my final goal weight. My final goal weight will be determined as I lose more.
You are person number who has been here.
My hobbies include trying to close the elevator door before someone else gets on
My back hurts so badly— and I never fucking complain about this stupid excuse for a fucking spine. I want to call into work and tell them to kiss my hot buns because if I work I’m 100% positive I will break in half but I know that they’ll get pissed and I’m not about to suffer through the anxiety of that horseshit.
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.